Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day at the Museum

We had a busy, fun day. It started at the Doctors for a yearly check-up, both boys are healthy. We then met Sean for a picnic lunch downtown. Getting there was no fun, parking is hard to come by and Sean only has an hour for lunch so we wasted about 15 minutes of it trying to find a spot to park. After the picnic at Temple Square Plaza, we headed to the museum for the free day - me and every other mother in the state of Utah. It was crowded, but free, so I can't complain too much. I forgot the stroller so the visit didn't last as long as we had wanted. The upside was I left with the same number of children I arrived with, and since I was missing one at nearly all times, it was a success. We ended the day attending Emily's piano concert, in which she played beautifully. We then ate at Five Guys Burgers because it was a special occasion. 




1 comment:

Heather said...

When is the museum free day again? I want to come next time!!!