Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chase turns 2

This is Chase, the baby. He turned 2 on March 28th. We celebrating his birthday by filling a large dumpster with in inordinate amount of trash laying around our backyard. I felt a little bad, but between the need to reschedule the rented dumpster to his special day, and a sick sister, we really didn't do anything fun. I guess when you are two, helping mom and dad in the backyard isn't the worst way to spend the day. We had a birthday party the next week and I made the mistake of having Sean take the pictures; so - there are no pictures of the cupcakes, Mickey Mouse cookies, balloons, or decorations. He did catch a picture of us holding a box, and of my son sitting in his seat waiting for his cupcake. The last picture was taken of the two boys playing with Chase's new trike. It was bad weather, so they rode it around the house, James even shared a little.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin Gilbert said...

As always...it was a good time. Even though there are no pictures of the cupcakes! They were delicious though and very brightly frosted.

Greg said...

Did you make or buy the Mickey cookies? My baby turns 2 next week :( and she LOVES Mickey Mouse, so we are planning on a Mickey party (Does inviting the grandparents over for cake & ice cream count as a party) and I was trying to decide if I should try to make Mickey cupcakes, cake, or cookies.

Mary said...

I hope you saved my gift that I send over a month ago to give Chase for his birthday! I was thinking about it all day... ok I forgot! But he sure is a cute 2 year old. It would be fun to get him and Livi together and watch them play. And always take your own pics prior to the event! It's for you anyway. :)