Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we went to Colorado. I flew out Monday morning with James and Chase, Sean drove out Wednesday with the girls. The first day I took a 3 hour nap. I don't know if it was the Dramamine, the cold I was getting or the stress of flying with two boys that really didn't want to be on a plane and who weren't afraid to let everyone know in very loud voices (see blog below). The rest of the time involved baking, bowling, movies, shopping, early Christmas gifts, lots of talking, and a blizzard to drive through. Overall, it was a great visit.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DaveandBayly said...

That's so cool you guys got to go to Colorado for Thanksgiving! Its good to see pics of your family!

Erin Gilbert said...

Chase looks pretty content with the chocolate covered spatula.

Mary said...

There's the family I know and love. :) So did you get a Columbia jacket?