Monday, December 8, 2008

Flying with the Boys


This is James and Chase at the airport. I don't know if you notice how much stuff I was actually carrying, but it was an armful, plus a baby. This is the before picture; I didn't take an after picture, but this is what it would have looked like.


This is a picture of a bleeding ulcer.

I was so glad when I got to the Denver airport and saw my dad. He gave me a hug and then took the booster seat that James was carrying to help out. I'm sure James was grateful to have the burden lifted. I just followed behind with the large carseat, the backpack, the purse, the jackets, and oh yeah, the baby.

1 comment:

Josh and Heather said...

I just found your blog, its very cute! I get stressed out flying alone with Matt, I can't imagine handling two boys and all that gear. The things we do for family :)